Friday, March 18, 2011

Dawson Precision tritium front sights on the way

I decided to go ahead and get a tritium ramped front sight from Dawson Precision or my Range Officer (020-040, 0.180"H x 0.125"W, 60 degree dovetail, Trijicon insert with white ring) and we'll see how the Uni-200L works with front sights.

I had thought of getting the tritium version of the Harrison back when I ordered it, but decided the front was enough. I just wanted some contrast against the rear sight and I'm not a big fan of the fiber optic options out there. The 3 dot tritium sights are distracting (to me), but a single rear dot wouldn't have been a bad option.



I decided to do the same thing so the sight picture is the same on my pair of Ranger IIs. The item number for those is 020-053 and it's a 0.130"H x 0.125" wide sight.



I'll post back with more info once I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment